Thursday, August 25, 2011

Scrapbook Weekends...

As Sept. gets closer... I get more and more excited! Last year in Sept. I attended my first Stamp Camp in Heber, Az with my team. I was very excited to spend the whole weekend getting my projects done! So I picked a few events that I had a lot of pictures of and started planning out my projects. Things like what pictures went in who's book, and what pictures needed to go together. After that was decided I looked at my Close to my Heart: How to Books to find what layouts fit my pictures, and what paper I was going to use. By the time I got to the retreat I was ready to get to work. I ended up being the one that got the most done: 22 double page layouts, 24 card.
 This year I am going to do it again! But not only am I going to attend my team's Stamp Camp... I am going to have one of my own!
After a hotttt summer… come enjoy the cool fall air in Eagar!
You’re invited to the first annual
Eagar to Scrap
Scrapbook retreat
Friday September 30th thru Sunday October 2nd
There will be a $35 fee to join the fun and that will pay for a fall group project.
Just bring your scrapbook stuff, some clothes, a snack to share and a smile!
We will be dividing up in pairs to make meals…. More info. to come after everyone has signed up.
Please RSVP as soon as possible, space is limited!

Can’t wait to spend the weekend with you getting all our projects done and sharing good times!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you all have a wonderful time. :-)

    ReplyDelete