Thursday, August 1, 2013

Close To My Heart new product blog hop

Over the past few weeks I have been playing with a lot of new product from the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book. The Designed Decor Frames are by far my favorite new product line!! 


After looking at these frames I just knew I had to have one, or maybe two of each! Not only for my home decor, but also to display both my kids and my art work. 
But when I saw this amazing gift that was made for the 2013 CTMH Advisory Board... I just knew I had to make something like it. So with the elegant Huntington paper I set out to "Scrap Lift" this wonderful creation. 

With a few added touches to go with my paper and theme, I was able to make this the perfect gift for my Mother-in-law. I can't wait for her to see it and add it to her wall of pictures! I love the little bit of bling I was able to add with a few New Rosewood Mini-Medley Accents, paired with a cute flower from the Antiqued Gold Accents.


I hope you have enjoyed my project as much as I have! I invite you to become a follower of my blog. 

This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group


15 comments:

  1. Great job with the frame, would you be willing to share your measurements? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Michelle... just message me your email address :) send info to eagarkramer@gmail.com, and give me a day or two to get that info for you. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is *beautiful*. I must copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frame is GORGEOUS and I'm sure a gift your MIL will also love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page looks great in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Project. I have a few clients wanting to do a workshop around this frame. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job on the scraplift! Your project is as lovely as the original, and I love the huntington paper with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks just so lovely! So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, the frame turned into a scrapbook page/frame. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on that fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this idea! You got me thinking about how I want to do mine up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ideas!!!
    Thanks For Sharing...
    Please keep Sharing more
    Scrapbooking stores

    ReplyDelete