Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Chocolate Affair blog hop




Welcome to our August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  
This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "A Chocolate Affair" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from August 1 - 30, 2013.  This month, you can receive this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying purchase.





If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create.   If you came from Rebecca of Show Me Scrapping then you are in the right place!

For my project this month I used the new BabyCakes paper pack with the Stamp of the Month. I just love the colors in this paper pack mixed with the stamp set to add that bit of fun! I also added some Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems to add a little something special.




Your next stop on our "Chocolate Affair" hop is Janna of The Creative Princess.

Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost along along the way:

  1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create 
  2. Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious 
  3. Rebecca ~ Show Me Scrapping
  4. Jennifer~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking 
  5. Janna ~ The Creative Princess
  6. Pam ~ Pam's Crafty Creations
  7. Connie ~ Connie Creates 2 
  8. Mary ~ Cr8ive M.E. 

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.

7 comments: