Saturday, February 23, 2013

For Always Blog Hop




Welcome to our February Art Philosophy/Artiste Blog Hop!
 As you know, these cartridges are available exclusively through a Close to My Heart consultant.  If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!

Our theme this month features not only one of these amazing cartridges but also a brand NEW paper pack from Close to My Heart - "For Always".   In this hop, you will see projects featuring one (or both!) of our versatile Cricut cartridges with this paper pack from many talented crafty ladies!  Enjoy our blog hop!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create. If you came from Melissa Lind of MyWatermelonMoonthen you are in the right place!

This paper pack can be used for just about anything! I put together this fun set of cards with the "Pun Fun" stamp set. The bright colors with the black and white made a great combo!
To keep them all together I made a card holder using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge pg. 47. The best part about this holder is that the booklet tells you what size to cut all the pieces... the guess work is done for you!


Then I made this very cute treat box for my hubby for Valentines Day. I love the Cricut Cartridges that Close to my Heart has come up with... makes gift giving so much easier!! This treat box was made with the Artiste Cartridge also, pg. 37.



Your next stop on our For Always blog hop is Traci of Paper Craft 101.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:

Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
Darla ~ Caution: Stamping is Contagious
Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle
Priscilla~  Priscilla's Paperie
Wendy ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
Stephanie-The Quilted Scrapper
Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy
Ellen ~ CardMonkey's Paper Jungle
Melissa Lind~ MyWatermelonMoon
Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
Traci ~ Paper Crafts 101

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.

4 comments:

  1. I love "Pun Fun! thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your card set. I need to get that stamp set. Great goody box for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love what you did with one of my favourite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete