Thursday, January 21, 2016

Working on life...

I have recently moved from Az to Or.
I have found myself working on so many things over the past 6 months that it is hard to focus on just one. So I thought it would be fun to share a little bit of my last month with you all...
Unexpected flight back home to Az.
Time spent with my sisters and family...
Unexpected, last minute, fun time getting my first tattoo with my sisters and mother. (its a heart, heart beat and the word "sisters")

Found some craft time to work on Charlotte.
Trying to help my husband with some of our endless list of DIY's for the new house.


More craft time making birthday cards for some young girls.
Lastly, as we approach the last weeks of January... I have started to claim my space in the new house and set up my craft room. This is for sure going to be a working progress... but I am every excited about the possibilities of this room!

Can't wait to see what February has in store for my family, my Close to my Heart Business and myself!!











No comments:

Post a Comment