Sunday, March 1, 2015

Why Join My Team??

I'm so very excited about March's Sign Up Special!! Not only do you get to join the best company out there (in my option), but by joining my team... you will get to be a Lucky Scraper!! 
What does all this mean for you?? Close to my Heart is a wonderful place to be you, creative, friendly, fun... You! By joining Close to my Heart you will be able to share your love of crafting.... no matter what form you prefer! Scrapbookers, Cardmakers, Jewelry makers, Party planners, and all around lovers of crafts make wonderful Consultant!! 
5+ years ago when I joined this amazing company I did it because I felt like I couldn't lose! The amount of product you get in the kit out weighs the fear of failer. I signed up, and instantly gained access to training. I did about 50% of the online training Close to my Heart offers before my kit showed up. Planned my first Home Gathering and hit the ground running. Since then I have been blessed with some amazing consultant friends, customers, and team members. I have attended 3 conventions, (taught at one) and earned enough to supply my crafting hobby.

When you join my team you will have the freedom to choose your path (Pick from a Scrapbooking Kit or Cardmaking Kit)... with me to answer any questions you may have. The Lucky Scrapers team has a FaceBook page that we use to share ideas, art work, accomplishments, events... help each other with questions and problems. And more than anything.... grow friendships!
Click Here to sign up today!

Thinking about joining Close To My Heart? March is the month to do it! During the month of March, new Consultants who enroll will receive a FREE shoulder tote (a retail value of over $26 USD / $29 CAD) in their New Consultant Kit. Our New Consultant Kit is just $99 USD / $109 CAD and includes nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies. Including your FREE shoulder tote, that is a savings of over $290 USD / $320 CAD! Additionally, new Consultants who remit $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the rolling tote (a retail value of $149.95 USD / $164.95 CAD) as a FREE bonus (not including shipping/handling)! These organization pieces are designed to help you get your business rolling, but they are only available while supplies last, so hurry on over and join today!
Dates: Offer valid March 1, 2015–March 31, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment