Sunday, January 4, 2015

An amazing year to come!! 2015

I truly believe 2015 is going to be an amazing year!! I have set my goals high and see them coming true. And I will be documenting them all the way. 
Goal #1: A scrapbook layout for everyday. By Jan. 1st, 2016 I plan to have 365 layouts finished. Because I love all different scrapbooking styles... there will be a fun mix of classic, Studio J, Cricut, and Picture my Life. Check back to see weekly updates of the progress I have made through out the year.

To get the year off to a great start Close to my Heart has some up with some wonderful projects and deals:


Extra! Extra! Hostess Rewards

During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 or higher will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watch your earnings grow!
Dates: Offer valid January 1, 2015–January 31, 2015.

Happy 2015!!


No comments:

Post a Comment