Friday, August 1, 2014

New Product Blog Hop


With this new Idea Book there are soooo many wonderful things, it's hard to choose just one thing to focus on... so today I picked this fun layout I made for my son's first day of High School and my daughter's first day of Kindergarten.... both on the same day.... Wow time flies!!

For this layout I used the Chalk it Up paper pack, Scaredy Cat Assortment, Handwritten Print stamp set, and Black Striped Twill ribbon.

I really hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do... and check back as I continue to show new items from this amazing new Idea Book.

7 comments:

  1. I just love your title! Perfect for back to school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout for the two events- Chalk It Up seems to be very popular and I can see myself using it lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your double-page layouts! And the title and subtitle are awesome, they make me smile. This Chalk It Up is one of my favorties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used the ribbon on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. I especially like the title.

    ReplyDelete