Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Nov. to be Thankful!!

In this wonderful month of November, I would like to take the time to share what I am thankful for... At the end of each post I will put something I am thankful for and why!

I think this will be a wonderful Nov. filled with love, family, friends, and crafting!!
Speaking of crafting... I am so excited about this months special stamp set... Holiday Wishes!! This stamp set works with the new Cricut Collection and is going to make my Christmas cards a breeze!!
And I just love the Stamp of the Month! I will be posting pics of both of these stamp set in use soon!

Did I mention shopping?? Oh well Nov. also means shopping! And because I love Black Friday so much!!! I have decided to do a Black Friday special too... Any orders placed on my website www.ctmh.com/4heartsscrapbooking the weekend after Thanksgiving (no matter the size)... I will send you a FREE embellishment! So, happy shopping!!

* I am most thankful for my wonderful husband Jeff!! When I met him at 15... I knew just how wonderful he was, and that I could tell him anything. He was a great friend right from the start! Many years later when we started dating... I knew he was the one!! We married a little over a year later, and after 10 amazing years of marriage... he is still my best friend who understands me (or at least tries to), loves me no matter what, and believes in me... My love for him could never be put into words!*

No comments:

Post a Comment